Sunday, August 20, 2006

9/11

I'm sorry to ramble on about this but why are people going so over the top with this still. Some guy stopped me filming at an outdoor shopping area because he was afraid I'd use it for some terror plot. Are you f*****g crazy!

Some poor guy was thrown in a prison camp for filming in Disneyland for Gods sake. Guys, I was equally sickened by how some people who follow a usually peaceful religion could kill so many (Muslims included). But heck we need to get on with life. Tighten up security yes, but don't go crazy.

You can never cover all bases. The solution to the problem is at the source, how you treat other countries. The American people are more friendly than pretty much anywhere else in the world. It's about time the government acted accordingly. Until then and until the news stop reporting to suit their business interests, I ain't moving anywhere near here.

No comments: